You are hereBack to top
Per Governor Inslee's "Stay at Home Order," we are not allowed to oepn our doors to the public for any reason. Until the order is lifted, our doors must remain closed. Thank you for your support during this devastating time. Your support means the world to us.
We at the Bookworm will be available to take calls for orders Monday-Friday, 11-3 pm. We will be offering delivery—free within 5 miles of the Bookworm; an additional $2 delivery fee added for distances greater than 5 miles. At this time, we can only service the Tri Cities. We are so grateful for our customers! Give us a call so we can get you the books you need!
Steps to delivery when ordering used books--
- Call the store Monday-Friday, 11-3 pm and place an order. Order must be at least $5.
- Pay over the phone with credit or debit card.
- Books will be delivered the next business day.
Steps to delivery when ordering new books—
- Call the store Monday-Friday, 11-3 pm and place an order.
- Pay over the phone. If an account holder, receive 15% discount.
- Order will be shipping directly to home for an additional $3 fee.
Thank you so much for your support of local business. Please stay healthy and stay safe.
Please refer to our Facebook page and website for the most up to date information regarding events and story hours.
Story time and book club events are canceled until further notice.